Fisher Associates is your go-to electrical engineering firm for turn-key transmission, distribution, and substation engineering projects — and with a portfolio of completed project voltages ranging from 13kV to 765kV, we’re equipped to provide solutions customized to projects of any size.
Our team uses state-of-the-art engineering software such as DigSilent 2021 ETAP, ASPEN, PSSE (33/340), and PVcase to complete all work in line with OSHA, ANSI, IEEE, IEC, and NERC regulatory standards.
Our power system study services include:
- Load flow and reactive power studies
- Steady-state and stability studies
- Short circuit and TCC analysis
- Ground grid studies
- Arc flash studies
- Harmonic analysis
- Grid islanding studies
- Transient stability simulation
- Optimal power flow
- Electric and magnetic fields studies