Fulfilling the intermittent energy needs.
Fisher Associates has expertise across all types of energy storage technologies, utilizing our broad engineering practice to advise, design and manage the integration and construction of energy storage into your renewable energy project.
Beginning with our civil engineering practice, we will determine the best type of energy storage for your project, based on site conditions, the prevailing regulatory environment and cost/availability, as it meets the financial and timeline needs of the project, including:
- GIS support
- ALTA survey
- Topographic survey
- Boundary survey
- Site design
- Photo simulations
- Structural engineering
- Spill prevention control and countermeasures plan
- DOT permit support
- Critical issues analysis
- Endangered species analysis
- Cultural and historical resources review
- Sound studies
- Wetland and stream delineation
- Joint permit application preparation
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SPDES & NPDES Permitting)
- Phase 1 environmental assessment
- Environmental permitting support
Fisher can offer the selection of the best energy storage asset for your application, whether the need is for grid-stability, short-term ride-through support or long-term power supply for energy resiliency.
Once selected, we will provide a full electrical design that integrates into the site engineering design and that fully meets the needs of all stakeholders.
Finally, Fisher can manage the installation, design verification. commissioning and O&M plan for your storage assets, from acquisition through construction.