From commercial to utility scale.
Fisher Associates provides EPCM services for your solar or solar & storage projects, from large commercial- to utility scale. Our engineering team will provide you with individual attention from the first day of the project through NTP, or until construction is complete, if to COD. Then, we will follow up with commissioning and can provide accurate O&M plans and models for performance through the life of the asset. And we can factor in the cost of decommissioning the power plant, working with one of the most respected solar asset recyclers in the country, so that you have a true IRR for the project, for its full lifecycle.
Our Clientship™ philosophy not only guides our attention to you and the services we are contracted for but, acting as your trusted development partner, we anticipate potential regulatory roadblocks, permitting challenges, and/ or construction issues and maintain fluid communicate with you so that you are confident, aware and can track progress at the level that you are most comfortable.
Below are some of the services that we can provide for your solar energy projects. However, our agility and deep bench of engineering expertise is too comprehensive to list all services here. Please call us to discuss your needs, and how Fisher can contribute to your project successes!
- Early-stage site selection
- Critical issues analysis
- Environmental and municipal permitting
- SEQR / SEQRA
- NEPA studies
- Phase 1 environmental site assessments
- Article 10 compliance reviews
- Glint and glare assessments
- Sketch and site plan packages
- Photo simulations
- Transportation route studies
- Public road design and permitting
- State and Corps wetland delineation & permitting
- Stormwater pollution and prevention plans
- Stormwater compliance inspections
- Grading, drainage, and Erosion and Sediment control plans
- Floodplain development permits
- Environmental monitoring
- Topographic, boundary & ALTA survey
Full solar EPCM engineering:
- DC and AC design packages
- Critical component selection to optimize meet cost, market availability, performance and site-installation needs and goals
- Regulatory compliance, including managing all outside interested stakeholders: AHJs, local communities, fire and electrical officials, regional codes and standards, and generally accepted norms and practices
- Project oversight, including interactive project management, communication plans and interfacing with outside authorities
- Procurement: from assistance to full acquisition management, including distribution, warehousing and transportation
- Interconnection activities, from application, through process oversight to physical connection and exporting of power
Construction Management Plus:
- Oversight from initial site testing and permitting to tightening the last bolt
- Unique understanding of the design and product usage constraints to ensure true system-level performance and component inter-operation
- Product-level safety and integration expertise – our expertise includes circuit-board level knowledge to critical components to create best possible design and highest-level plant model validation, for predictable plant efficiency, energy production and realistic O&M expectations
- Project oversight to ensure safety, assembly progress per schedule, milestone management and fluid project communications
Due Diligence, Trusted Engineer:
With several decades of high-technology product engineering expertise on staff, we see the issues and concerns that other firms miss. Engage Fisher Associates to review your project, at any stage of development, and obtain the confidence needed to get your project to substantial completion per the contract terms.
Project Management/ Operational Advisory Services:
Utilizing a highly holistic and simple project management tool, we will track issues, maintain task ownership to the schedule, and minimize risks to optimize project flow and maximize communication.