Can you hear me now?
We hear you loud and clear, and understand that being flexible, attentive, and responsive are key to your successful telecommunications project. Fisher Associates provides professional services for the telecommunication industry including: surveying, zoning and municipal planning board approval, land development of raw land sites, co-location of antennas, structural support design for antennas on existing structures or small cell technology.
We can also provide any necessary complementary environmental services or other federal, state and local permitting necessary to continue to expand your network reach.
Understanding standards, regulations, and common practices, and applying innovation along the way is what we provide our clients. Fisher is your trusted advisor to guide you through this process.
We provide the following services for telecommunications projects across the United States:
- Topographic survey
- 1A certifications
- Boundary survey
- Early stage site selection
- Critical issues analysis
- Environmental and municipal permitting
- SEQR / NEPA compliance
- Phase 1 environmental site assessments
- State and USACE wetland delineation & permitting
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SPDES/NPDES Permitting)
- Floodplain development permits
- Environmental monitoring
- Site acquisition assistance
- Municipal zoning and land development approval support
- Structural analysis and design
- Small cell structure design
- Sketch and site plan packages
- Photo simulations
- Civil engineering design
- Grading, drainage, erosion and sediment control plans
- Owner’s engineer support
- Construction phase support
- Public road design and permitting